My name is Shayle, and expressing myself through writing has always been something close and dear to my heart.
I am a small-town girl who always had a big dreams. While my thirst for always wondering "what else is out there" has yet to be satiated, I have been fortunate enough to have traveled to almost 20 different countries. A humanitarian at heart, I was lead to the path of emergency management, with hopes of making a positive difference in the world. I love to write, and have a natural knack for it, so I thought I would put my skills to good use and create my own business.
I currently live in Colorado with my husband and two fur babies where I can often be found with my nose in a good spooky horror novel, at a yoga class, wild-crafting plants, conducting an intention-setting ritual beneath the new moon, or hiking one of the amazing local Rocky Mountain peaks!
Some Other Qualifications:
- M.S. in Disaster Resilience Leadership (Tulane University)
- B.A. in International Studies with a minor in Political Science (Idaho State University)
- 300 hour Yoga Teacher Certified (Yoga Alliance)
- Introductory Herbalist Certified (The Herbal Academy)
- AP English student Junior and Senior years (oh come on, let this small town girl have this one ;) I'm still proud of it, okay?!)